Two women encounter on the street …
– Mary! How you doing darling? I didn’t recognize you … with that so wonderful hairstyle you’ve gotten …
– Oh, Lauryn dear. I just come from the saloon. Isn’t that Adolfo an artist?
– Hey … are that streaks … or is your natural blond hair?
– Highlights, silly.
– Well … you look divine. Your husband will eat you as soon he’s seeing you … he doesn’t deserve a woman like you.
– Don’t be silly … you’re always so beautiful. Dear, you’ve always got so much class … Hey! But what a cool bag! A present from your Julian?
– Nah! He gives me nothing. All day round watching football and drinking beer with his buddies …
– Oh, that can’t be. You should tell him to pamper you more … or you’ll give a chance to a young co-worker … they should be dying for you.
– Oh, you are so sweet … don’t say that … Well, darling, we need to meet sometime, do some shopping, a coffee … we have to speak of so many things.
– Of course, darling. I’ll call you next week by all means.
– Great honey. I won’t say you to take care because if you care more you’re going to outshine the rest of us. You are divine.
They give each other two kisses and a hug and separate.
First Woman Thinking
Come on, what she has done to her hair … freaking bitch … a fucking eyesore! I don’t get how her husband is still married to her … and he is so handsome … stupid asshole … some are born lucky. And her cheap perfume reeks … funky ass bitch. She won’t even get raped at a slammer. Always a coyote ugly, and so gaudy … that’s what bothers me most!
Thoughts Of The Second Woman
It’s been bad luck to encounter this cunt, I really hate her ass. She’s is obnoxious … and still exceeding … the skid. Uglier than ever. And that ridiculous bag! What a fucking shoes … and what a fucking … everything! Who knows in which flea market she buys the clothes, sonofabitch, thinking she’s still in her twenties, and making a fool of herself all the way down the street. Bitch!
Meanwhile, In Other Part Of The City, Two Men Meet …
– Damn! Look at this… Peter dickhead!
– What’s up, asshole!
– Not much, as usual … every time I see you you’re balder. Why don’t you get a fucking toupee, and stop the freak show down the street with that billiard ball that looks like a landing strip for UFOs!
– Because I prefer to crop the pussy of your mom and make a fucking wig that I will look like a rock star with. The downside will be the smelling, you can’t imagine how ugly her pussy stinks.
– That reminds me your wife. Every time we go bonk I’ve got to scrub my dick with DDT.
– The pack will last long, cuz your golf widow told me that your tail is shorter than the one of the little brother of the Rice Brothers.
– My missus has no fucking clue, motherfucker. That’s why she was your girlfriend until she got to know my trip hammer.
– That was a great present, asshole … I shook off that fucking floozy … in high school she was even screwing with the chess team.
– Well, scumbag, I’m leaving. See you another moment.
– I may see you first, sucker. Go fuck yourself!
– And you to see it, bugger!
Taps on the shoulder are given, and they part ways.
Thought Of The First Man:
Damn, long time no see Tony. Wata fucking nice guy I gotta say. Still a fucking kid, the sucker. I gotta call him next week. Man, I hate to lose touch with guys like this.
Thought Of The Second Man:
This bastard Peter, always a pukka guy. Laughing my ass off with him. If not in a hurry I had taken him for some brewskis. Tuesday or Wednesday I’ll call him, and also Bob, long time since we got together, and we three will spend a fucking great afternoon.
Of women … and men – Dugutigui