2. Nice guys don’t take control and demand “respect”. Translation: They are not socially dominant Alpha-holes with lots of other women.
3. Nice guys are never a challenge. Translation: not SEXY!
4. Nice guys rarely need to be saved. Translation: NOT SEXY!
5. Nice guys don’t usually need to be fixed. Translation: NOT NOT NOT Sexy!
6. Nice guys are sending a message that they don’t think their genes are good enough, so they won’t misbehave. Translation: Very, very, very, very, very un-sexy!
7. A nice guy will eventually want a commitment, and that’s scary. Translation: NOT Sexy!
8. A nice guy is treating you in a way you’re not familiar with. Translation: Not … sexy dammit!
9. Women feel a nice guy won’t be good in bed. No translation needed.
10. When a woman describes someone as a nice guy, she means, “He’s not hot”. Again, no translation needed.
11. Nice guys don’t always know what to say, and are sometimes at a loss for words. Translation: or, nice guys are not sexy!
12. Bad boys give the illusion of being able to protect women, while with nice guys, women aren’t so sure. Translation: a guy beating the crap out of someone else, even a woman (see Rihanna) is sexy!
The article concludes:
Life is about balance. Most men fall into either the bad boy or the nice guy category. The ideal man is neither, but walks that fine line between the two. Until men learn how to do this, more often than not, women will choose the bad boy, until they realize that his bad qualities outweigh his good ones.
Or, perhaps we can turn that around:
Life is about balance. Most women fall into either the sexy woman who seeks to relive her chaotic childhood experience by disrobing and rubbing her snatch on a brass pole in front of men that care for her like her father did, or the nice extremely uptight, naïve, innocent virginal girl category. The ideal woman is neither, but walks that fine line between the two. Until women learn how to do this, more often than not, men will choose (if bad boys) to screw as many women as possible until they reach their late fifties, at which point they’ll marry their own Catherine Zeta-Jones. The nice, if lucky, can get a hot chick once in her 30’s, after she’s tired of fucking the Alpha males, and decides to settle down with a beta-hole for money and stability. Or, mostly, he will have occasional sex, but find in the main, a used-up cougar to be inferior to a porn subscription. Regardless, women won’t get quality men to marry them, and will be left with dregs whom, if they do marry, they will resent as “kitchen bitches” and “clingy, moody assholes”.
In the “Diula” language in Mali, the term « dugutigui » (chief of the village), literally translated, means: «owner of the village»; «dugu» means village and «tigui», owner. Probably the term is the result of the contraction of «dugu kuntigui» (literally: chief of the village).