My name is Bob, Bob Handsome. A peculiar name I know, and I know what you’re thinking about right now. You don’t know me, but if you do you’ll agree my name is matching with mi image. I’m a model, not of person, but a catwalk model and I have a GF, or I had it. I don’t just understand what happened to us. I have many ex-girlfriends, as everybody does, and they still call me, so to say, to speak… about what? …my GF said… well dunno… they just want to fucik with you… nahh came on… yes that’s exactly… exactly what… to come on shitbag; she’s gone now.
I call her and try to elaborate:
– Sweetie you know you are the ONE, you are the sound of my soul dancing and my soul probably looks like Fred Astaire. Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows in my, for love is the beauty of the soul.
– Look man I’m busy, I’m leaving you now, bye… click.
Three days now and she is not calling me. I call her:
– Sweetie you are not calling me for three days now, whatsup?
– I told you three days ago I’m leaving you…
– What? Ohh come on, whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same, there is only one happiness in my life, to love and be loved, by you… Sweetie don’t leave me in this way, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!
– OK, OK, cut the crap, I will come back with you after my trip to Thailand…
– Are you going to Thailand?
– No… click.
Bob Handsome – Dugutigui